The strongly developing demand for synthesis gas from carbon requires new technical solutions in large-scale industrial production - a challenge to the engineering sciences.
CHOREN Industrietechnik GmbH is provided with the know-how for an innovative gasification process for the conversion of coals and carbon-content additives into synthesis gas, and has long-standing experience in the engineering and installation of corresponding industrial systems.
Therefore we are looking for committed engineers in the sectors involving mechanical engineering, process engineering, power engineering or power plant technology, with good German or English and a very good knowledge of the Chinese language (native speaker), who are able to communicate technical subject matter in writing and verbally.
Prior knowledge is desired with respect to gasification processes for synthesis-gas manufacture and/or in the engineering area of gasification systems. Experience in the layout of heat exchangers, burners, etc. would be useful.
Comprehensive knowledge in the handling of Office packages is expected. Experience with engineering software (Aspen/Pro II, HTRI, Fluent) is helpful, however not required.
As well as this, a readiness is expected of you
- to support communication between German and Chinese colleagues or partners with your language skills,
- to translate project documents and contract documents into the Chinese language and
- to make business trips to China within the framework of the project processing, plant establishment and personnel training.
Your specialist task will consist in processing sub-systems (units) of coal-gasification systems autonomously.
This includes (among other things):
- Preparation of mass and energy balances (process flow diagrams)
- Layout of plant components and systems
- Processing of piping and instrumentation flow diagrams
- Processing of interlocking and automation concepts
Send your detailed and fully comprehensive application to:
Choren Industrietechnik GmbH
or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org